Earl Grey Tea (Bags) - Organic
- Earl Grey Tea is one of the most traditionally used black based teas around the world.
- It possesses a distinctive citrus flavor and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of the bergamot orange.
- Rich in theaflavins it is a great choice for a casual cup of tea... More info
Earn a Discount!
Click the icons below to let people know about ZNF and receive a $1.00 discount coupon each time you share. 1$
Earl Grey Tea is one of the most traditionally used black based teas around the world. It possesses a distinctive citrus flavor and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the rind of the bergamot orange. Rich in theaflavins it is a great choice for a casual cup of tea. Contains theaflavins &
Constituents of Earl Grey Tea include:
Phytochemicals: Caffeine, Polyphenols, Tannins, Theaflavins
Infusion- Use the ratio of 1 tea bag of product for every 8 ounces of distilled water. Bring water to a boil and then take off the stove. Put tea in a pot or a mug filled with water and cover for 15 minutes. (This method is specific for whole leaf herbs and teas).
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic coconut milk powder and coconut palm sugar.
Origin: Grown and dried in
Certifications: USDA Certified Organic.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large