EmpowHERTM Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Natural Hormone Support
Specially designed for women to optimize hormone levels, EmpowHERTM is a powerful formula which can protect a woman’s health in ways no other supplement can:
- Complete Hormone Balance (Not just Thyroid) - The herbs in EmpowHERTM have been shown to be very effective in normalizing hormone levels which can bring your body back into optimal balance. 6
- Increased Energy & Vitality & Less Fatigue - EmpowHER supports long-lasting, sustained energy at the cellular, mitochondria level.
- Powerful Stress & Anxiety Relief - EmpowHER contains nature's most powerful anti-stress and anti-anxiety herbs. Specifically formulated to reduce all types of stress and the damage it causes as well as increase your resistance to stress.
- Attacks Stubborn Fat - EmpowHER’s powerful blend of natural herbs is designed to boost your metabolism and increase fat burning.
- Anti-Aging & Stem Cell Activation - EmpowHER is formulated with powerful bioactive phytochemicals that have been scientifically proven to activate stem cells to provide an anabolic (building-up) effect to the body. 29, 30, 31… More
Earn a Discount!
Click the icons below to let people know about ZNF and receive a $1.00 discount coupon each time you share. 1$
EmpowHER Anti-Aging and Rejuvenation Natural Hormone Support
Lose stubborn fat, enjoy boundless energy, improve mood & mental clarity, relieve stress and sleep great!
Specially designed for women to optimize their hormone levels, EmpowHERTM is a powerful formula that can protect a woman’s health in ways no other supplement can.
The power behind the EmpowHER formula is that it identifies where a problem exists and then safely works to bring your body and hormones and back into balance -- truly revitalizing and rejuvenating your whole body.
As a premium natural hormone support supplement, EmpowHER provides an impressive number of scientifically-proven benefits.
There is no other women’s supplement that comes close to doing for you what EmpowHER will do!
12 Powerful Ways EmpowHER Can Revitalize Your Life
Similar to Peak Male, our men’s formula, many of the active ingredients in EmpowHER’s unique patent-pending formula are "adaptogenic” herbs. Adaptogens protect your health and rejuvenate your entire body by helping you overcome the ravages of modern life in the form of physical, mental, chemical, psychological, and environmental stress -- while also restoring your energy, stamina, endurance, and vitality.
120-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We are confident you will be very happy with the results you gain from EmpowHER. That's why we offer the industry-leading 120-day satisfaction guarantee.
If for any reason you are not delighted with EmpowHER, just return the unused portion or even empty bottles with your name and address within 120 days of your purchase date. Upon receipt, we will refund your purchase price, less shipping & handling within 24 hours of receiving your return (except on holidays and weekends). Refunds typically take an additional 3 to 4 business days to show on your credit card statement.
Here are some of the amazing benefits that the herbs in EmpowHER have been proven to provide:
COMPLETE HORMONAL BALANCE (NOT JUST THYROID)
EmpowHer works to balance ALL your hormones. Hormones regulate almost everything in your body, and when even one of them is too high or too low, there can be problems. There is a multitude of reasons why any of the 50+ hormones produced by the human body can get out of balance, and the longer the imbalance persists, the more problems can arise. The herbs in EmpowHER have been shown to be very effective in normalizing your hormone levels which can bring your body back into the optimal balance. 6
INCREASED ENERGY & VITALITY & LESS FATIGUE
EmpowHER supports long-lasting, sustained energy at the cellular, mitochondria level. Mitochondria are often referred to as the “powerhouses of the cell” because they are responsible for the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) which is the chemical energy cells need to survive. No energy = no life, so the importance of ATP in your body cannot be overstated. Our unique combination of adaptogenic herbs helps your mitochondria function at an optimal level and pump out healthy amounts of ATP which reduces fatigue and keeps your body energized all day long with none of the jitters of stimulants. 6, 7
POWERFUL STRESS & ANXIETY RELIEF
EmpowHER contains nature's most powerful anti-stress and anti-anxiety herbs. Specifically formulated to reduce all types of stress and the damage it causes as well as increase your resistance to stress. Stressors hit us continuously in the form of short term acute stress and long term chronic stress. Whether the stressors come from toxins in food, drinks, medications, or the air we breathe -- or is mental stress from work, relationships, financial issues -- or physical stress from lack of sleep or too much exertion, they all have a cumulative effect that is damaging to the body in a multitude of different ways. EmpowHER’s unique and powerful formula protects you from the serious, life-shortening health dangers all of these stressors can cause. 5, 6, 24
ATTACKS STUBBORN FAT
EmpowHER’s powerful blend of natural herbs is designed to boost your metabolism and increase fat burning. EmpowHER is specially formulated to optimize the master metabolic switch in your body (known as “AMPK”). If your metabolism is sluggish and not burning fat at an optimal level, your metabolic switch may be "turned off". Our patent-pending formula contains a proprietary herbal blend, Metabo-LiteTM, designed to flip your metabolic switch on and jump-start your metabolism without using any stimulants. 5
ANTI-AGING & STEM CELL ACTIVATION
EmpowHERTM Gives You "The Adaptogen Advantage"
Adaptogens are ancient, natural herbs that come from a highly-researched specific type of plant that has developed properties to:
For more information about the modern use of adaptogens, go here: Secret Soviet Discovery
The amazing plant compounds in EmpowHER have powerful regenerative and rejuvenating abilities which can help to fortify and rebuild cells -- especially as it relates to stem cells. Stem cells are a special type of cell with the ability to transform into different cell types in the body. This trait gives stem cells the ability to repair, rejuvenate, and replenish damaged cells. This includes cells in the lining of the intestine, skin, blood, brain, organs, muscles, blood vessels, bone marrow, and other tissues. Stem cells can help with pain reduction, inflammation, nerve damage, increased collagen production, and the regeneration of heart and blood vessel tissue (angiogenesis). EmpowHER is formulated with powerful bioactive phytochemicals that have been scientifically proven to activate stem cells to provide an anabolic (building-up) effect to the body. 29, 30, 31
BETTER MOOD & MENTAL CLARITY
EmpowHER provides the perfect blend of time-tested, brain-boosting herbs which support healthy brain activity by specifically acting on the key neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin. These neuro-chemicals help improve mood, alleviate depression, increase mental and physical stamina; improve nervous system function, movement, endurance, and the circulation that are important for clear thinking and a healthy memory. A second way EmpowHer improves mental functioning is by relieving stress which is often the reason we have “brain fog”. When stress is relieved, you can focus and concentrate much better, think more clearly and enjoy a significant improvement in memory.
SOUND, RESTFUL SLEEP
Recent research shows that sleep quality is mainly governed by stress and hormones. And these are two areas where EmpowHER shines for you. EmpowHer utilizes a combination of herbs shown to help people fall asleep and stay asleep and wake up feeling refreshed and energized. This important benefit has wide-reaching health benefits. In fact, poor sleep can have detrimental effects on the entire body and contributes to many serious problems including increased risk of cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, a weakened immune system (which exposes you to many other diseases) and a shortened lifespan. 8, 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19, 20, 21, 22
POWERFUL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, PAIN-RELIEVING HERBS
Studies show that the adaptogens in EmpowHER have exceptional anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. Extensive research has linked inflammation to nearly every disease we face today. EmpowHer helps suppress chronic inflammation and supports a healthy inflammation response because the process of inflammation relies greatly on hormonal feedback. When this feedback is disrupted (by stress or metabolic syndrome) the immune system has trouble recognizing when and for how long to activate the inflammatory response.(3) This opens the door for numerous diseases. Because EmpowHER naturally helps your body balance hormone levels, your body can more easily respond to these normal physiological stages and prevent inflammation from becoming chronic. 4, 2, 6
RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS
EmpowHER is loaded with healthy antioxidants. That’s because all adaptogens are powerful antioxidants; however, very few antioxidants are adaptogens. Chronic oxidation in the body can cause inflammation and a host of other health problems including advanced glycation end products (AGEs). AGEs are formed when protein or fat combine with sugar in the bloodstream, and they literally cause every part of your body to age from your skin to your brain to your organs. The powerful antioxidant effects of the herbs in EmpowHER reduce oxidative stress and AGEs throughout the body which reduces the inflammation and the catabolic breakdown they cause. 25, 26
CIRCULATION & CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
Cardiovascular disease is the #1 killer disease of Americans today. A leading factor in cardiovascular health is nitric oxide (NO). NO is naturally produced in our cells and plays an important role in protecting against the onset and progression of cardiovascular disease (28) and is crucial to heart and blood vessel health. Increasing levels of nitric oxide not only supports healthy blood flow and circulation by relaxing and dilating arteries and blood vessels, but it stimulates the development of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) for healing. Nitric oxide production tends to decline with age which is why EmpowHER was formulated with specific ingredients proven to increase NO, promote good circulation, and support cardiovascular health.
EmpowHER helps you ‘clean house’ by attacking harmful toxins. Toxins are accumulated through everyday life and can cause a whole host of health problems including low energy, lack of motivation, accelerated aging, mental fog, difficulty sleeping, depression, headaches, weight gain, hormonal imbalances and more. EmpowHER works on the cellular level to detoxify your entire body from your brain to your blood to your organs, to your hormone-regulating glands. By detoxifying on a cellular level you get to the heart of the problem and strengthen and revitalize all of the cells in your body. 27
MUSCLE STRENGTH and ENDURANCE
Regardless of your age, EmpowHER is specially designed to help your body reach a regenerative (or anabolic) phase. The primary herbs in EmpowrHer work in combination with other supportive herbs designed to increase protein synthesis and support your most important revitalizing and regenerative hormones, including, DHEA, thyroid hormone, human growth hormone (HGH), and testosterone (yes women need testosterone too!). Studies show that the herbs in EmpowHER are proven to increase endurance and energy levels, muscle strength and reduce cellular damage and inflammation. At the same time, these herbs are decreasing body fat percentages. 1, 24
EmpowHERTM Product Details
- Safe and natural
- No harmful ingredients
- No caffeine and no stimulants
- All-natural adaptogenic herbal formula
- Safe for long term use and no prescription required
- Servings per bottle: 30 (120 Capsules)
- Satisfaction money-back guarantee
- Manufactured in an FDA registered facility in the USA
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- No soy, dairy, gluten, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts or wheat
California Residents: Click to view California Proposition 65 WARNING.
- Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/
- A preliminary review of studies on adaptogens: comparison of their bioactivity in TCM with that of ginseng-like herbs used worldwide https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6240259/
- G. E. Hein, M. Kohler, P. Oelzner, et al., “The advanced glycation end-product pentosidine correlates to IL-6 and other relevant inflammatory markers in rheumatoid arthritis,” Rheumatology International 26(2) (2005): 137–41.
- A. Herold, L. Cremer, A. Calugaru, et al., “Hydroalcoholic plant extracts with anti-inflammatory activity,” Roumanian Archives of Microbiology and Immunology 62(1–2) (2003): 117–29; S. M. Choi and B. M. Lee, “An alternative mode of action of endocrine-disrupting chemicals and chemoprevention,” Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health Part B 7(6) (2004): 451–63; J. L. Arbiser, N. Klauber, R. Rohan, et al., “Curcumin is an in vivo inhibitor of angiogenesis,” Molecular Medicine 4(6) (1998): 376–83; E. Bråkenhielm, R. Cao, and Y. Cao, “Suppression of angiogenesis, tumor growth and wound healing by resveratrol, a natural compound in red wine and grapes,” The FASEB Journal 15(10) (2001): 1798–1800; and S. Lamy, D. Gingras, and R. Beliveau, “Green tea catechins inhibit vascular endothelial growth factor receptor phosphorylation,” Cancer Research 62 (2002): 381–85.
- Using Herbal Remedies to Maintain Optimal Weight: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2927017/
- Effects of Adaptogens on the Central Nervous System and the Molecular Mechanisms Associated with Their Stress—Protective Activity: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3991026/
- Stimulating effect of adaptogens: an overview with particular reference to their efficacy following single-dose administration: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16261511
- Partial sleep deprivation compromises gastric mucosal integrity in rats.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15862606
- Interrelationships between growth hormone and sleep.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10984255
- Disturbed Sleep and Disturbed Bowel Functions: Implications for Constipation in Healthy Individuals: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093001/
- Sleep quality, estradiol levels, and behavioral factors in late reproductive-age women: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11530118
- Sleep duration and the risk of prostate cancer: the Ohsaki Cohort Study.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18542076/
- The relationship between sleep disorders and testosterone in men: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3955336/
- Circadian System, Sleep and Endocrinology: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3242827/
- Chapter 26 - Endocrine Physiology in Relation to Sleep and Sleep Disturbances: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9781416066453000268
- Short and long sleep and sleeping pills. Is increased mortality associated?: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/760693/
- Sleep Duration as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease- a Review of the Recent Literature: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2845795/
- Sleep duration and quality in relation to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in middle-aged workers and their spouses.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23578884
- Impact of sleep debt on metabolic and endocrine function.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10543671/
- Sleep for cognitive enhancement: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3980112/
- Sleep drives metabolite clearance from the adult brain.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24136970
- Triethylene glycol, an active component of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) leaves, is responsible for sleep induction: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5313221/
- Sleep and immune function: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3256323/
- Evidence-based efficacy of adaptogens in fatigue, and molecular mechanisms related to their stress-protective activity: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19500070
- Antioxidant evaluation of three adaptogen extracts.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19051347
- Advanced glycation end products: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583887/
- Tulsi - Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296439/
- The role of nitric oxide in cardiovascular diseases.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15722114
- Red Ginseng Extract Facilitates the Early Differentiation of Human Embryonic Stem Cells into Mesendoderm Lineage: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2949591/
- Total extract of Korean red ginseng facilitates human bone marrow hematopoietic colony formation in vitro: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4188783/
- Raghavendran HRB, Sathyanath R, Shin J, Kim HK, Han JM, Cho J, et al. (2012) Panax ginseng Modulates Cytokines in Bone Marrow Toxicity and Myelopoiesis: Ginsenoside Rg1 Partially Supports Myelopoiesis. PLoS ONE 7(4): e33733. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0033733
- Korean red ginseng extract induces apoptosis and decreases telomerase activity in human leukemia cells: https://sci-hub.tw/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874108006314
- Ginseng saponin metabolite suppresses phorbol ester–induced matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression through inhibition of activator protein-1 and mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways in human astroglioma cells: https://sci-hub.tw/https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ijc.21356
- Epigenetics: The Science of Change: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1392256/
- A ginsenoside-Rh1, a component of ginseng saponin, activates estrogen receptor in human breast carcinoma MCF-7 cells: https://sci-hub.tw/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960076003000670
- Anti-proliferative effect of ginseng saponins on human prostate cancer cell line: https://sci-hub.tw/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0024320500007207
- Panax ginseng induces human Type I collagen synthesis through activation of Smad signaling: https://sci-hub.tw/https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378874106003217