Legal Notice & Disclaimer
The dietary and other substances discussed on this site may not have undergone an evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration or like agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. The information on this site is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. Where these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, condition, or illness. In some jurisdictions, some of these substances may be considered prescription drugs, controlled or contraband substances. Since the information published on the Z Natural Foods website is accessible to anyone throughout the world, Z Natural Foods does not give legal or medical advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regionalized legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases of products and/or services on the Z Natural Foods Website. The policy opinions expressed on this site, and on sites to which it may link, are not necessarily the views of the Z Natural Foods and are not adopted for commercial purposes.
The information provided on this site & any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before using any of our products, starting any diet, exercise, supplementation program, taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem or have a family history of health problems. Individual results may vary. Z Natural Foods urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health & well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition. You should not stop taking any medications without first consulting your physician.
- Recommendations and protocols for nutritional support are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care.
- When taking any of our products always start with a very small amount (1/4 teaspoon for most whole food powders, 1/10 teaspoon or less for extracts) once daily for the first week to see how your body reacts. Then you may increase the dose slowly if you do not experience any negative effects.
- The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.
- Do not self-diagnose. Proper medical care is critical to good health. If you have a health concern or undiagnosed sign or symptom, please consult a physician, or a health care specialist ASAP.
- Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers because of something you have seen or read on this site.
- Some products may contain milk, egg, Crustacean shellfish, Solanaceae, fish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, nightshade, soybeans, and/or gluten.
- Product Ratings by previous or current customers are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice. Please talk to your doctor prior to using the recommendations given.
- Make your physician aware of all the nutritional supplements or herbal products you are currently taking to avoid any negative interactions with any drugs you are taking.
- Z Natural Foods, its affiliates, associates, employees, suppliers, etc. will not be held responsible for any negative effects caused by or associated with the use of our products.
- You should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you.
- If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you absolutely must work with your doctor before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen.