MCT Oil Powder
Fats constitute the most significant nutritional source of energy. Their proper use by the body conditions a number of complex mechanisms of digestion, absorption, distribution, and metabolism. Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil is uniquely processed in the body, making it easier to digest and metabolize.
- Our MCT oil powder quickly and easily transforms into a light-colored, creamy, nice textured oil
- While there are many ways to supplement with MCT’s, our MCT oil powder is often added to smoothies, coffee and even salad dressing
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) are more ketogenic than long-chain triglycerides (LCT) (3)
- Easily digested, our MCT oil provides your body with plenty of readily-available energy
Earn a Discount!
Click the icons below to let people know about ZNF and receive a $1.00 discount coupon each time you share. 1$
In the past, MCT’s were believed to be unhealthy due to its high saturated fat content. However, it has now been proven that medium chain triglycerides are unlike any other fat on Earth and has high nutritional value. So, why is MCT fat different? MCT’s are a unique fat molecule; this is what makes it's fat different from most fats we consume.
Fats constitute the most significant nutritional source of energy. Their proper use by the body conditions a number of complex mechanisms of digestion, absorption, distribution, and metabolism. (1) These mechanisms are facilitated by fats made of medium chain fatty acids (MCFA); therefore, they are an easy and quick source of energy. (1)
A quality supply of medium chain triglycerides (MCT) is important for digestion and absorption. (1)
As a dietary supplement, MCT’s are often used along with medications for treating food absorption disorders including diarrhea, steatorrhea and liver disease. (2)
MCT’s have many benefits and have also been shown to play a role in reducing weight, decreasing metabolic syndrome, reducing abdominal obesity (stomach fat) and even inflammation. (2) Also, if you are on the Paleo or ketogenic diet, or simply prefer to burn ketone bodies for fuel, rather than glucose, because of the medium chain triglycerides, our MCT oil powder is more ketogenic than standard long-chain triglycerides (LCT). And unlike regular fatty acids, ketones can cross from the blood to the brain. This provides an alternative energy source for the brain, which ordinarily uses glucose for fuel. (4) Another amazing benefit of MCT’s and ketones.
The Coconut Research Center explains, "The vast majority of fats and oils in our diets, whether they are saturated or unsaturated or come from animals or plants, are composed of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA). Some 98 to 100% of all the fatty acids you consume are LCFA." Our MCT oil powder is composed of medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA), also referred to as MCT or medium-chain triglycerides. MCFA are metabolized by the human body differently because of their size; unlike the saturated and unsaturated fats in vegetable oils, eggs, milk, and meats, which contain LCFA, MCT oil is a rare dietary source of MCFA and therefore highly beneficial to the body and overall health.
Some possible benefits of our MCT Oil Powder may include:
- May support healthy digestion
- May support a healthy immune system response
- Supporting healthy energy & endurance levels
- Providing you with an immediate energy source
- Supporting the body's ability to heal & repair tissue
- Supporting healthy thyroid gland function
- Supports healthy secretion & utilization of blood glucose
- Relieving stress on pancreas & enzyme systems of the body
- Reducing problems associated with malabsorption syndrome & cystic fibrosis
- May support the development of strong bones & teeth
- Helping protect against osteoporosis
- May support a healthy gallbladder disease
- Supports bowel health
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support a healthy immune system response
- May support healthy lipid levels
- Helping prevent periodontal disease & tooth decay
- Functioning as a protective antioxidant
- May support a healthy aging response
- Improving the utilization of essential fatty acids & protects them from oxidation
- May support a healthy liver
- Lower in calories than all other fats
- May support skin health
- Supporting the natural chemical balance of the skin
- Providing protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun
- Helping control dandruff
- No harmful or discomforting side effects
- Completely non-toxic to humans
Constituents of MCT Oil Powder include:
- Fatty Acid Content: Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, Caproic Acid, Lauric Acid
- 6:0 Capric = 1.99
8:0 Caprylic = 48.34
10:0 Capric = 20.40
12:0 Lauric = 0.36
Suggested Use: To enhance coffee or smoothies mix 1 - 2 tablespoons (7g - 14g) of MCT Oil powder with water. MCT Oil powder can be mixed with sauces, salad dressings, juices, yogurt, or added to your favorite smoothie.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combined with our organic banana flakes in a smoothie.
Other Names: MCT’s, medium chain triglycerides.
Ingredients: Medium-chain triglycerides, inulin, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), contains 2% or less of each of the following: silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin.
Origin: Made and processed in the USA. Packaged with care in Florida USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.