Pomegranate Juice Powder
- One of the oldest cultivated fruits, non-GMO pomegranates first grew in ancient Persia and the health benefits of pomegranate were recognized even then.
- The Romans gave it its name "pomegranate" literally means "seed apple" in Latin and planted the sturdy seedlings throughout their empire.
- Spain loved pomegranates so, that they named the city of Granada after them according to some historians...More Info
Earn a Discount!
Click the icons below to let people know about ZNF and receive a $1.00 discount coupon each time you share. 1$
The fruit also made its way eastward to India, where its juice was considered a health elixir that nourished the human body. Pomegranates are the size of large oranges, with reddish-pink leathery skin protecting a white membrane. Attached to this membrane are small seed sacs surrounded by a red pulp. Recent studies reveal that eating pomegranate fruit can contribute immensely to good health.
Raw Pomegranate is mostly known for its natural content of antioxidants such as soluble polyphenols, tannins, and anthocyanins which support the body’s ability to destroy free radicals. Antioxidants are now considered essential for good health as they may protect the body from molecules which may cause premature aging and help prevent DNA damage that can lead to a number of serious health conditions. Pomegranate also contains a significant amount of good sodium, calcium, vitamin C, niacin, thiamin, and riboflavin. Preliminary evidence suggests that pomegranate is very heart healthy and may support overall cardiovascular health.
Non-GMO Pomegranates are jam packed with vitamins that are important to daily bodily functions, but the most important health benefits of pomegranates are antioxidants. Pomegranates contain three times as many antioxidants as red wine and green tea.
Some possible traditional uses of Raw Pomegranate Juice Powder may include:
- May support bone health
- May support healthy bowels
- May support prostate health
- May support a healthy inflammation response
- May support healthy blood pressure levels
- Strong antioxidant
- May support dental health
- May support healthy oxygen levels to the heart
- May support healthy cellular repair
- May support overall cardiovascular health
Constituents of Pomegranate include:
- Minerals: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Folate, Choline, Vitamin E, Alpha Tocopherol, Vitamin K
- Amino Acids: Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine,. Lysine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Arginine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Serine
- Flavan-3-ols: Catechin, Epigallocatechin, Epicatechin, Gallocatechin
- Proanthocyanidins: Proanthocyanidin Monomers, Proanthocyanidin Dimers
- Other Phytochemicals: CHLOROGENIC-ACID, CYANIDIN-3,5-DIGLUCOSIDE Fruit, CYANIDIN-3-GLUCOSIDE, DELPHINIDIN-3-GLUCOSIDE, ELAIDIC-ACID, ELLAGIC-ACID, FLAVOGALLOL, GALLIC-ACID, ISOQUERCETRIN, LINOLEIC-ACID, MALIC-ACID, MALTOSE, MALVIDIN, PELARGONIDIN-3-GLUCOSIDE, PHOSPHATIDYL-CHOLINE, PHOSPHATIDYL-INOSITOL, PHOSPHATIDYL-SERINE, PUNICALAGIN, PUNICALIN, PUNICIC-ACID
This product is natural and minimally processed. Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch.
Suggested Use: Mix 2 tablespoons with 6 oz (equivalent to juice in 1 pomegranate) of water to make juice or use to flavor yogurt and other treats.
Mixing suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic acerola powder.
Botanical Name: Punica granatum L.
Other Names: Granada, Chinese apple, grenade.
Parts Used: Whole, Pomegranate fruit (No seeds or rind).
Ingredients: Raw Pomegranate Juice and non-GMO rice maltodextrin*.
*This product contains a small amount of rice maltodextrin, which is a starch made from non-GMO rice. This starch acts as a drying agent and is necessary to keep this powder from clumping into hard chunks or one solid brick.
Origin: Grown and dried in China. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness:
- This product is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
- Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
- Keep this product in a cool, dark, dry place.
- This product is natural and minimally processed.
- Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.