Popcorn - Heirloom - Multi-Colored - Organic
- From California's Sacramento Valley, this multi-colored Heirloom Popcorn is grown organically in small quantities to preserve the integrity and taste
- Our delicious popcorn is USDA Certified Organic, not genetically modified (non-GMO), chemical-free, gluten-free and vegan approved
- The azure, ruby, and golden kernels explode into a bountiful puff of white...
Earn a Discount!
Click the icons below to let people know about ZNF and receive a $1.00 discount coupon each time you share. 1$
Colored Heirloom Popcorn Seeds: Delicious high fiber, low-calorie snack for the whole family
How to use our azure, ruby, and golden colored popcorn kernels to make the perfect, tasty, healthy popcorn snack:
- Pour 2 tsp. coconut oil into the bottom of a pan and place over medium heat
- Drop one or two kernels into the oil
- When the kernels begin to spin or pop, add up to 1/3 cup of Popcorn to the pan
- Gently shake the pan to coat kernels with oil
- Place lid on the pan slightly ajar to allow steam to escape
- Remove pan from the heat once the pops are about three seconds apart.
- Pour your popcorn in a serving bowl, season with Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
Our Raw Organic Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn:
- High in fiber
- Low in calories, and
- Makes a great snack, anytime!
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Heirloom Popcorn Kernels
Certifications: USDA Certified Organic.
Ingredients: Raw Organic Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn.
Botanical Name: Zea mays
Other Names: maize, popping corn.
Origin: Grown in
About Z Natural Foods and we Preserve the Vital Nutrients
Z Natural Foods strives to offer the highest quality organically grown, raw, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO products available and exclusively uses
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
ZNaturalFoods.com offers Raw Organic Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness. Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency. Keep your Organic Raw Multi-Colored Heirloom Popcorn in a cool, dark, dry place.
California Residents: Click to view California Proposition 65 WARNING.