Silk Brown Rice Protein Powder - Organic
- Our Silk Organic Brown Rice Protein has 80% protein content.
- Improved taste and is more easily digested, hypoallergenic and a vegetarian/vegan source of protein.
- Ideal for those with gastrointestinal sensitivity to milk, wheat, soy and other proteins... More info
Earn a Discount!
Click the icons below to let people know about ZNF and receive a $1.00 discount coupon each time you share. 1$
A high protein alternative to soy and animal products, our natural raw enzyme sprouted Organic Silk Brown Rice Protein Concentrate has a silky smooth texture and higher protein content than other rice protein powders.
Our Organic Brown Rice Protein has 80% protein content, improved taste and is more easily digested, hypoallergenic and a vegetarian/vegan source of protein. Ideal for those with gastrointestinal sensitivity to milk, wheat, soy and other proteins. Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein is gluten free, vegan and contains no milk, soy, wheat, eggs, corn, yeast, herbs, preservatives, coloring or anything artificial.
This protein is made using an all natural process that does not involve the use of chemical solvents.
Japanese studies presented at a United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization symposium in 2004 indicate that sprouting rice by soaking it in warm water for 8 to 24 hours can increase fiber by as much as four times, B vitamins and magnesium by as much as three times and gamma-aminobutyric acid (or GABA) by as much as 10 times. Sprouting whole grains breaks down their phytic acid, which hampers the absorption of minerals, like the magnesium, calcium and zinc in rice. Decreasing the phytic acid makes these important minerals more bioavailable to your body.
What makes this product so exciting is that through both fermenting and sprouting it may actually allow you to digest, absorb and utilize the protein and amino acids from the rice. Traditionally grains would need to be combined in order to get the most out of the protein found in the grain. This process of sprouting and fermenting allows it to be a stand alone product.
Some possible traditional uses Organic Silk Brown Rice Protein Powder may include:
- 23 grams of high-quality protein per 28 gram serving - 80% Protein
- Low in sodium
- 100% plant-based protein and non-GMO
- Highly soluble and easy to digest
- Totally raw with no heat used
- Hypoallergenic - 100% free of gluten, soy, and cholesterol
- Environmentally friendly source of protein
- 98% digestion efficiency & correlation rate to mother's milk
- Highly suitable for sustainable agriculture
- Bio-fermentation - combines the sprouted endosperm and bran from raw sprouted whole grain brown rice
Suggested Use: Mix 3.5 level tablespoons / 1 ounce (28 grams ) with 12 ounces of cold water, skim milk or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a spoon for 20-30 seconds. For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post exercise. Can also be blended into your favorite smoothie.
Mixing Suggestions: To increase flavor and nutritional profile combine with our organic blueberry, strawberry and raspberry powders.
Miscellaneous Facts about our Organic Brown Rice Protein
Certifications: USDA Certified Organic.
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein.
Parts Used: Brown Rice.
Origin: Grown and extracted in China. Packaged with care in Florida, USA.
How to Maintain Optimum Freshness
• Our Organic Silk Brown Rice Protein Powder is packaged in airtight stand-up, resealable foil pouches for optimum freshness.
• Once opened, just push the air out of the pouch before resealing it in order to preserve maximum potency.
• Keep your raw Organic Silk Brown Rice Protein Powder in a cool, dark, refrigerator.
This product is 100% natural and minimally processed:
Taste, smell, texture, and color may vary from batch to batch. Go here to learn why our products may naturally vary.
The Important Protections we take to Bring you Safe & Nutritious Superfoods:
Please go here to discover the important steps we take to deliver fresh, quality nutrition.
Need to order a large quantity of our products? We’d be happy to help! Please contact our Bulk department to discuss the details.
California Residents: Click to view California Proposition 65 WARNING.
1. Anderhuber, R. 1991. Vaccinium myrtillus . Aust J Med Herbalism 3:13"“14
2. Azar, M., E. Verette, S. Brun. 1987. Identification of some phenolic compounds in bilberry juice Vaccinium myrtillus. J Food Sci 52(5):1255"“1257
3. Barrette, E.P. 1999. Bilberry fruit extract for night vision. Alternative Medicine Alert™ 2(2):20"“21
4. Bone, K. and M. Morgan. 1997. Bilberry"”The Vision Herb. MediHerb Professional Review 59:1"“4
5. Braun, R. et al. 1997. Standardzulassungen fÃ¼r Fertigarzneimittel"”Text and Kommentar. Stuttgart: Deutscher Apotheker Verlag.
6. Bravetti, G. 1989. Preventive medical treatment of senile cataract with vitamin E and anthocyanosides: clinical evaluation. Ann Ottalmol Clin Ocul 115:109
7.Bruneton, J. 1995. Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry, Medicinal Plants. Paris: Lavoisier Publishing
8. Bundesanzeiger (BAnz). 1998. Monographien der Kommission E (Zulassungs- und Aufbereitungskommission am BGA fÃ¼r den humanmed. Bereich, phytotherapeutische Therapierichtung und Stoffgruppe). KÃ¶ln: Bundesgesundheitsamt (BGA)
9. Caselli, L. 1985. Studio clinico ed elettroretinografico sull'attivita degli antocianosidi [Clinical and electroretinographic study on activity of anthocyanosides]. Arch Med Int (Parma) 37:29"“35
10. Cluzel, C., P. Bastide, P. Tronche. 1969. [Phosphoglucomutase and glucose-6-phosphatase activities of the retina and anthocyanoside extracts from Vaccinium myrtillus (study in vitro and in vivo )] [In French]. C R Seances Soc Biol Fil 163(1):147"“150
11. Colantuoni, A., S. Bertuglia, M.J. Magistretti, L. Donato. 1991. Effects of Vaccinium myrtillus anthocyanosides on arterial vasomation. Arzneimforsch 41(9):905"“909.
12. Cunio, L. 1993. Vaccinium myrtillus . Aust J Med Herbalism 5(4):81"“85
13. Deutscher Arzneimittel-Codex (DAC). 1986. Stuttgart: Deutscher Apotheker Verlag
14. Ferretti, C., M.J. Magistretti, A. Robotti, P. Ghi, E. Genazzani. 1988. Vaccinium myrtillus anthocyanosides are inhibitors of cAMP and cGMP phosphodiesterases. Pharm Res Comm 20(11):150
15. Fiorini, G., A. Biancacci, F.M. Graziano. 1965. Modificazioni perimetriche ed adattometriche dopo ingestione di mirtillina associata a beta-carotene [Perimetric and adaptometric modifications after ingestion of myrtillin associated with beta-carotene]. Ann Ottalmol Clin Ocul 91(6):371"“386
16. Foster, S. 1996. Bilberry: A Long History. Health Food Business. August 1996: 40
17. Friedrich, V.H. and J. SchÃ¶nert. 1973. Untersuchungen Ã¼ber einige Inhaltsstoffe der BlÃ¤tter und FrÃ¼chte von Vaccinium myrtillus [Phytochemical investigation of leaves and fruits of Vaccinium myrtillus ]. Planta Med 24(1):90"“100
18. German Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia (GHP). 1993. Translation of the Deutsches HomÃ¶opathisches Arzneibuch (HAB 1), 1st ed., 5th suppl. 1991. Stuttgart: Deutscher Apotheker Verlag. 383"“384
19. Ghiringhelli, C., F. Gregoratti, F. Marastoni. 1978. Attivita capillarotrop di antocianosidi and alto dosaggio nella stasi da flebopatia [Capillarotropic activity of anthocyanosides in high doses in phlebopathic statis]. Minerva Cardioangiol 26(4):255"“276
20. Grieve, M. 1979. A Modern Herbal. New York: Dover Publications, Inc.
21. HÃ¤nsel, R., K. Keller, H. Rimpler, G. Schneider (eds.). 1992"“1994. Hagers Handbuch der Pharmazeutischen Praxis, 5th ed. Vol. 4"“6. Berlin-Heidelberg: Springer Verlag
22. Jayle, G.E. and L. Aubert. 1964. [Action des glucosides d'anthocyanes sur la vision scotopique et mesopique du sujet normal] [In French]. Therapie 19:171
23. Jayle, G.E. et al. 1965. [Study concerning the action of anthocyanoside extracts of Vaccinium Myrtillus on night vision] [In French]. Ann Ocul (Paris) 198(6):556"“562
24. Lagrue, G. et al. 1979. Pathology of the microcirculation in diabetes and alterations of the biosynthesis of intracellular matrix molecules. Front Matrix Biol S Karger 7:324"“325
25. Leung, A.Y. and S. Foster. 1996. Encyclopedia of Common Natural Ingredients Used in Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics, 2nd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 84"“85
26. Lietti, A., A. Cristoni, M. Picci. 1976. Studies on Vaccinium myrtillus anthocyanosides. I. Vasoprotective and antiinflammatory activity. Arzneimforsch 26(5):829"“832
27. Meyer-Buchtela, E. 1999. Tee-Rezepturen"”Ein Handbuch fÃ¼r Apotheker und Ã„rzte. Stuttgart: Deutscher Apotheker Verlag
28. Morazzoni, P. and E. Bombardelli. 1996. Vaccinium myrtillus L. Fitoterapia 67(1):3"“29
29. Neumann, L. 1971. Therapeutische Versuche mit Anthozyanosiden bei Langzeitbehandlungen in der Augenheilkunde [In German]. Klin Monatsbl Augenheilkd 158:592"“597
30. Ã–sterreichisches Arzneibuch, 1st suppl. (Ã–AB). 1983. Wien: Verlag der Ã–sterreichischen Staatsdruckerei
31. Ã–sterreichisches Arzneibuch (Ã–AB). 1991. Wien: Verlag der Ã–sterreichischen Staatsdruckerei
32. Pennarola, R. et al. 1980. The therapeutic action of the anthocyanosides in microcirculatory changes due to adhesive-induced polyneuritis. Gazz Med Ital 139:485"“491
33. Perossini, M. et al. 1987. Diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy therapy with Vaccinium myrtillus anthocyanosides (Tegens): Double blind placebo controlled clinical trial. Ann Ottalmol Clin Ocul 113:1173
34. Pharmacopoeia Helvetica, 7th ed. Vol. 1"“4. (Ph.Helv.VII). 1987. Bern: Office Central FÃ©dÃ©ral des ImprimÃ©s et du MatÃ©riel
35. Pizzorno, J.E. and M.T. Murray. 1992. A Textbook of Natural Medicine. Seattle, WA: Bastyr University Publications
36. Politzer, M. 1977. [Experiences in the medical treatment of progressive myopia] [In German]. Klin Monatsbl Augenheilkd 171(4):616"“619
Awesomethat organic powder give me great energy and stamina
Feel Better & No BloatingThis brown rice protein is very digestible. I love it because I don't experience any bloating. It dissolves easily and blends well with my monk fruit powder. My doctor also noticed my protein ratio improved while checking my blood works. Whey is junk, love that protein much more!
Excellent Vegan ProteinThis Protein goes down smooth, gives me energy and it tastes great!! Another amazing product from Z Natural Foods!